Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:37:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Journalism

Horrible Journalism

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots  (Read 2124 times)
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« on: November 27, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »

Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:12:36 PM »

Nothing wrong with his commentary. I agree with much if not most of it. Suburbia is a horrendous place.

And parents are the worst, amirite!?

Parents who would raise their kids in a suburb don't deserve their name and should have their kids confiscated.

Yes, how dare they raise their children in a place where they can afford a house large enough for them to have their own bedrooms and a yard to play in and at least semi-decent schools. Shame on them for not crowding into a studio walk-up in Williamsburg and spending evenings taking the kids out busking on subway platforms to make sure they experience "real sh!t."

You made my point for me bro. Suburbia isn't real life. It's a disgusting experience and stop trying to cover for it. the subway is probably the most magical form of transit available to mankind.

Let me guess, you hate small towns too, huh?
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »

Nothing wrong with his commentary. I agree with much if not most of it. Suburbia is a horrendous place.

And parents are the worst, amirite!?

Parents who would raise their kids in a suburb don't deserve their name and should have their kids confiscated.

Yes, how dare they raise their children in a place where they can afford a house large enough for them to have their own bedrooms and a yard to play in and at least semi-decent schools. Shame on them for not crowding into a studio walk-up in Williamsburg and spending evenings taking the kids out busking on subway platforms to make sure they experience "real sh!t."

You made my point for me bro. Suburbia isn't real life. It's a disgusting experience and stop trying to cover for it. the subway is probably the most magical form of transit available to mankind.

Let me guess, you hate small towns too, huh?

Eh they're actually not too bad. Small towns, cities, and rural areas are fine. Suburbia is the limbotic purgatory no-man's land.

Why the singling out of suburbs?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies