Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 05:58:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Journalism

Horrible Journalism

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Opinion of this Suburban White Kid's Account of the Ferguson Riots  (Read 2138 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 28, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »

There are good, objective reasons to hate suburbia that don't make the person with said opinion childish or immature.  I'm personally horrified at the idea of my future children being raised in your average suburb.  Kids learn through experience.  What experience will they have being raised in the economically, racially, culturally homogenous 'burb?  What you get is the ignorant little a--hole that I was when I was 19, spouting out "n-gg-r this and sp-c that", referring to pedestrians who weren't given a car like me losers, and sneering at those in lower economic classes.  I was lucky enough to get to college in Camden, serve on SGA, and get to know a world outside of where I grew up, allowing such filth that had infected my mind to be permanently washed away.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies