Census Bureau of Atlasia: RGriffin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:30:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Census Bureau of Atlasia: RGriffin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Census Bureau of Atlasia: RGriffin  (Read 18057 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: September 22, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »
« edited: September 22, 2015, 11:35:44 PM by Governor Leinad »

I have made the decision to suspend public access to the Census Bureau's list of voters at this time
no new registrations will be recognized by my office during the duration of this debacle.

So, Talleyrand comes back and does nothing but basically eliminate one of the few functioning posts in the Federal Government right now?

This is stupid. Any benefit of the doubt that he's doing this for any reasons other than to bring Atlasia down is just an exercise in naivety. Before he left he was about as extreme as you can get--calling not only for dissolution, but not even restarting the game after that. His actions leave me with no choice but to assume he hasn't changed.

Also--it is my duty as an Atlasian citizen to inform everyone that if Adam hasn't been RG, Talleyrand's recent re-registration shouldn't count. Therefore, how can he bring a lawsuit against Mr. Griffin if he isn't a citizen? Unless I've made an error in reasoning, the court case is basically invalid.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 03:30:37 PM »

I agree with Simfan that Adam's being a bit silly in his response, but it's no sillier than Talleyrand coming back to bring a lawsuit against him to begin with.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »

It's SWE. Does that answer your question?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies