kiddie parties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:09:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  kiddie parties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ....
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: kiddie parties  (Read 3178 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: September 14, 2013, 07:41:53 PM »

Once the kid is about 5 or 6, don't they just want a party with their own friends, without any adults getting in the way, except to chaperone and serve them cake?  Just how old are the kids at these kiddie parties that Bushie goes to?

The one tonight turned 4 today.  I will be attending her brother's party in November and, depending on the Thanksgiving family schedule, her foster sister's party also in November.  The young man will be 12 and the young lady will be 11.  The next one after that is in February for a 9 year old.  Then, their mother (my cousin) will be 30 in April so I've got about 8-10 birthdays a year to go to plus Bible Studies every other Friday night (the best way to spend a Friday night, IMO) and now the occasional kid sitting, which I have a feeling I will be doing more of in the weeks and months to come.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »

Bushie takes a lot sick days from work, school, life etc.  I wonder if he has ever missed a kiddie party due to illness?

Indeed, I have!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies