Petition for More Fiscal Fairness and Solidaristic Economic Development (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition for More Fiscal Fairness and Solidaristic Economic Development (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition for More Fiscal Fairness and Solidaristic Economic Development  (Read 510 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: July 24, 2013, 05:04:17 AM »

I think some of the language used here is a bit too strong and somewhat too left-wing for my views, but it's far better than the clownish behavior we saw in the other petition.

The only clownish behavior I saw in that thread was continued desire by some to discourage and oppose attempts to actually play this game and make it interesting. It is almost as if all you guys want to do anymore is shut down and retreat. You cannot fix this game just by restructuting it if we still have this malaise of detachment on the part of the larger Atlasian population, nor will the benefits of any of these policies have tangible benefits since this is game, towards that problem.

What will allow tangible benefits is actually make the debate over them interesting and to the extent that his petition or this petition adds to it then I am all for it damn it. There I am going to sign both, content be damned.

X North Carolina Yankee
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies