Hillary will be a good President if her past is any indication.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:31:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary will be a good President if her past is any indication.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary will be a good President if her past is any indication....  (Read 609 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: July 04, 2016, 03:36:53 PM »

But I thought she was an unlikable sketchy bitch and nobody likes her and she has no friends and ewwww go back to Arkansas already, bitch!

- The high school sexist media
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 04:08:25 PM »

Either one of two things will happen when she's elected: obstructionism grows dramatically or the GOP actually will work with her because of previous goodwill. I hope for the latter.

No no no no no no. I hope for obstruction. The last thing we need is a Republican Congress working with a President Clinton again to enact tons of right-wing legislation.

Roll Eyes

Go read about welfare reform, telecommunications deregulation, repeal of Glass Steagall, and NAFTA and get back to me. Oh right, NAFTA was passed before the Republican Congress.

You know a wife can have different opinions than her husband, right? You also know it's a different political reality than the 90s, right? Difficult concepts, I know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies