Is Romney finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:36:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Romney finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Romney finished?  (Read 9586 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: September 12, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »

No, to the detriment of Republican chances of winning in November.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »

LOL, A disastrous event combined with Obama incompetence and Mitt looking extremely presidential is bad for Romney how?

I have to disagree with you. Yes, this could have been very bad for Obama (and still can be if he flubs handling it) but Romney DID NOT come across as presidential. Smirking on camera while taking a cheap (and untrue, as he knew even while saying it) shot; using the death of an American ambassador to try (and fail) to score political points is about as un-presidential as you can get.

I've never liked Mitt Romney, but I've been no fan of Obama's term as president either. I've been waffling on whether to protest vote or not, but this seals it for me. I'll vote for the lesser evil of Obama, knowing I'll dislike most of what he'll do, solely to keep this thoughtless, incompetent idiot from buying his way into the presidency. Our country has enough problems, it doesn't need to add an incompetent Romney Administration to them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies