SENATE BILL: Empowering Regions in Elections Amendment (Failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:11:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Empowering Regions in Elections Amendment (Failed) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Empowering Regions in Elections Amendment (Failed)  (Read 6993 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 09:19:30 PM »

Ignoring the substance of what I say is a traditional JCP tactic. I'm glad to see it's still in use.

Or lack thereof?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 09:28:48 PM »

Yes. I'm lacking in substance. Let's see how far that obviously untrue line will get you. Where are the JCP's wealth of game reform proposals, again?

I made proposals in this thread. I sponsored an amendment to reform the VP position that had support from the Game Reform Commission that couldn't pass because of your party's opposition. I have a host of OSPR amendments I'd like to introduce but before that I will see if they can be compiled with my upcoming OSPR amendment. The JCP and other reformers are hoping to amend the entire Northeast Constitution.

Your post lacks in substance considering the entire post was obviously untrue.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »

Senate turnout would go down. You would have to follow my proposal if you wished to achieve that goal.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies