Holocaust Museum: Stop playing Pokémon Go here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:07:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Holocaust Museum: Stop playing Pokémon Go here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holocaust Museum: Stop playing Pokémon Go here  (Read 2076 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: July 12, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »

Not the same thing at all, but I've already had to crack down on my employees for playing this while on the clock.  I've seen that I'm far from the only person who has had to do this already.

Millennials disgust me sometimes, and I am one.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:31 AM »

Oh and for the "I'm not playing this because I'm an adult!" crowd; from the article:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, playing a video game in the Holocaust museum is the pinnacle of adulthood.  They're so proud of themselves (and totally not horribly embarrassed) that they made sure to provide their full names for the article... oh wait.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 12:02:09 PM »
« Edited: July 13, 2016, 12:58:42 PM by Joe Republic »

Oh and for the "I'm not playing this because I'm an adult!" crowd; from the article:

Yes, playing a video game in the Holocaust museum is the pinnacle of adulthood.  They're so proud of themselves (and totally not horribly embarrassed) that they made sure to provide their full names for the article... oh wait.

The point is their ages.

Which I just explained is irrelevant.  Other than helping inject an evident sense of shame for what they were caught doing that much younger people probably wouldn't have had.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »

Who the hell cares what they are doing.  Is it tasteless, yeah, but who cares.  If it is so damn terrible, have the makers of the game take the Pokemon out of the building.

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 03:40:28 PM »

The game is designed so you have to go to a gravestone in order to get certain things you need in order to play.

Is this a joke?  The game is designed for kids to dick around in a cemetery?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 07:02:53 PM »

The game is designed so you have to go to a gravestone in order to get certain things you need in order to play.

Is this a joke?  The game is designed for kids to dick around in a cemetery?

It isn't, FWIW. Although I do enjoy watching you getting constantly triggered by this game.

And I enjoyed watching you play your tired "both sides of this argument are terrible!!!" moderate hero card in this thread yet again.  That's not how you get people to like you.

I don't know how the hell else I was supposed to have read Blue3's post, but thanks for the correction anyway.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 12:43:44 AM »

Quote from: Restricted

What a bunch of prudes!  Who cares if some topless hipster is merely playing on their phone on top of Grandma Muriel?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies