The Case for Kasich as POTUS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:59:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The Case for Kasich as POTUS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Case for Kasich as POTUS  (Read 3841 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: March 17, 2016, 11:16:24 PM »

I'm now dreaming of Kasich calling in the Ohio National Guard to storm the Republican Convention in Cleveland and declare himself the nominee by force. It would be a fitting ending to how this cycle has gone so far. One can dream.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 03:55:56 PM »

Trump is the only one who has a path to 1237 delegates, as narrowly as that is. And even if Trump is within 50 delegates, they will realize how bad taking away his nomination will be for the party in 2016 and in the future.

Agreed, though I find it irritating how the AAD crew was all for Trump just a few weeks ago and now they're saying, "LOL, Hillary will easily beat him, no problem."  It will be an uphill fight, but I hope so much that Trump pounds her and wrests the Presidency away from Clinton.  He'll secure our border, stop the PC SJW nonsense, shove it to the radical Muslims rather than appeasing them, and make us great again.

It's obvious isn't it? Of course the Democrats wanted the Republicans to nominate our worst candidate to make sure Hillary wins.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 05:15:50 PM »

Trump is the only one who has a path to 1237 delegates, as narrowly as that is. And even if Trump is within 50 delegates, they will realize how bad taking away his nomination will be for the party in 2016 and in the future.

Agreed, though I find it irritating how the AAD crew was all for Trump just a few weeks ago and now they're saying, "LOL, Hillary will easily beat him, no problem."  It will be an uphill fight, but I hope so much that Trump pounds her and wrests the Presidency away from Clinton.  He'll secure our border, stop the PC SJW nonsense, shove it to the radical Muslims rather than appeasing them, and make us great again.

It's obvious isn't it? Of course the Democrats wanted the Republicans to nominate our worst candidate to make sure Hillary wins.

They were explicitly saying Trump was the most electable Republican as early as a week ago.

Sure but they obviously didn't believe it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies