Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:54:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic National Convention days 3 and 4 **live commentary thread**  (Read 22019 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 27, 2016, 11:18:27 PM »

Im very worried about the busters tomorrow. The fact that they chanted through Leon Panetta's speech means they're still a problem. Part of me thinks they're going to do the same to Hillary.

Her supporters in that room will come to her defense much more strongly than they ever have if that happens. Although I imagine it's definitely a thought that's scaring her and the campaign. I think it'll be under control.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 12:53:27 AM »

Im very worried about the busters tomorrow. The fact that they chanted through Leon Panetta's speech means they're still a problem. Part of me thinks they're going to do the same to Hillary.

Her supporters in that room will come to her defense much more strongly than they ever have if that happens. Although I imagine it's definitely a thought that's scaring her and the campaign. I think it'll be under control.

Couldn't help noticing that somebody is a "D" now. Welcome to the club.

I'll switch back soon enough, but I just wanted to help reflect the fact that we've reached an age where there's only one party for people that have brains. It is a damn shame what the GOP has become.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »

Couldn't help noticing that somebody is a "D" now. Welcome to the club.

I'll switch back soon enough, but I just wanted to help reflect the fact that we've reached an age where there's only one party for people that have brains. It is a damn shame what the GOP has become.

You living in BC now or still Mississauga?

Vancouver Centre! Cheesy
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 07:24:50 PM »

This thread is dead, relative to earlier in the convention. I guess Sanchez must have seen how successful this convention has been and run off crying.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 07:37:36 PM »

She probably should have been the first female VP.

I believe she's not constitutionally eligible, but maybe I'm wrong?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »

I love her.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:18:44 PM »

LOL, a C-SPAN caller just got on and said "the DNC was terrible. Hillary Clinton's suit was so white that I'm amazed IT WASN'T STAINED BY THE BLOOD ON HER HANDS!"

I wish I came up with that one.

Blood coming out of her wherever?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies