What really happened back then? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 10:48:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What really happened back then? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What really happened back then?  (Read 789 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: December 06, 2005, 11:06:53 AM »

(draws MODU's attention specifically to Gen. 6.1-2) Yeah, all those Alien nutters love those lines, too.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 11:37:35 AM »

(draws MODU's attention specifically to Gen. 6.1-2) Yeah, all those Alien nutters love those lines, too.

hahaha . . . I know about sons and daughters marrying.  Smiley  You forget, I live near West Virginia.  Wink  *dies laughin* 
Did I get the chapter wrong ... or did you? Or maybe you're using a different translation. Huh
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 12:18:34 PM »

hahaha . . . I know about sons and daughters marrying.  Smiley  You forget, I live near West Virginia.  Wink  *dies laughin* 
Did I get the chapter wrong ... or did you? Or maybe you're using a different translation. Huh

Genesis 6:1-2

1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Okay, those were the ones I was thinking of. The Sons of God, mind you, not the sons of men.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 02:35:11 PM »

I thought up another silly thing last night.

Everybody's aware of the following options
- God created the Earth and the different species and the Bible is the Word of God (jmf)
- God did not create the Earth and the different species and the Bible is not the Word of God (Atheists)
- God did create the Earth and (in some way, not necessarily contradicting evolution theory) the different species, but the Bible is certainly not the Word of God, at least not all of it (normal)

But how about this one...
-God did not create the Earth and the different species, but nonetheless the Bible is the Word of God. In other words, God lied.
Think about the possibilities! All the contradictions fall apart!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies