Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:55:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney to announce running mate on Saturday @9am ET in Norfolk, VA  (Read 80914 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: June 18, 2012, 08:44:53 AM »

Christie being fat, and now chronically late, suggests a lack of personal discipline. (I am assuming that what Christie does with his mouth, with sometimes gets edgy, is calculated.) Granted being a late fat fit Clinton as well (granted more late, and less fat), which lack of personal discipline hurt him of course, but he had compensating qualities. Christie and Mittens would certainly make an odd couple - one that is almost certainly not in the cards.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:09 PM »

If Paul Ryan wants to be president some day, he'll need to run for Senate or Governor.  Kohl is retiring so he should have run to replace him.  I guess he could run for governor after Walker.

Budget/W&M has much more power than a freshman senator does.

Ryan's power is mostly a function of his superior knowledge, based on his superior knowledge of economics and mathematics.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2012, 07:49:51 PM by Torie »

I wish I could have a televised debate with Norquist. I just yearn for it. I am quite confident I could cut him to ribbons. Yes I do. The man suffers from innumeracy.

Btw, Pawlenty would be a huge disappointment to me if picked. He has a pedestrian mind, with works like one of those coloring books that kids use, where you fill in the outlines already there with crayon colors.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 07:07:55 PM »

Mittens will be close to deranged if he does not pick Portman. Is he?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 10:32:45 AM »

Mittens will be close to deranged if he does not pick Portman. Is he?

Deranged? No offense to Portman but why would this guy appear to be a Messianic figure?

Since I am not being considered, such "Messianic" figures simply are not there in the pantry available for consumption.  The closest we have to that is a chap who happens to have been born in Kenya Hawaii, and I don't think he is available.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »

That is all, except that the site is Norfolk.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies