Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:43:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president  (Read 1276 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: May 19, 2016, 09:18:38 PM »

Does Hillary Clinton have the proper conduct, integrity, and honesty to be President?
No. Trump has more integrity than her.
Is Trump qualified?
No, but qualifications do not greatness make.

That's really debatable here. Trump has spent the entire election season so far blatantly lying on a daily basis, on camera.

On the definition of integrity, there is no way you can say Trump has more than Clinton.

Ah, Virginia, Hillary can do no wrong in your eyes, so I'm not surprised by your comment. Good luck convincing undecided voters that your candidate is the answer...
I certainly do not hold back in expressing my disdain for Hillary, but you can't say that she lies more than Trump. Hillary has told many lies, half-truths and misleading statements throughout her career, including during this campaign, but Trump has taken lying to a level so unprecedented that you cannot even fact-check him because he's already told 3 more lies by the time you call him out on his first one... and that's just his short political career. As a lifelong salesman, self-promoter and general asshole, I guarantee you he's told more lies than Hillary in his lifetime... and I say that as someone who is leaning Trump.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 09:52:07 PM »

I'd imagine the slice of the Democratic Party that has an unfavorable view of both Hillary and Bernie is exceedingly slim. Probably 5% or less. Was this lady from West Virginia? Because if so, nobody cares.
The number is way more than 5%, and it's not just Dixiecrats. Self-identified conservatives and moderates outnumber liberals among registered Democrats, and a lot of them are unhappy with Clinton chasing Sanders to the left. Most of them will hold their nose and vote for Clinton, but that doesn't mean they were impressed with the menu on offer during the primaries this year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies