Melania Trump obliviously lectures U.N. on bullying (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:42:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Melania Trump obliviously lectures U.N. on bullying (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Melania Trump obliviously lectures U.N. on bullying  (Read 2449 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 21, 2017, 04:29:14 PM »

Oh the uproar if people talked about Michelle Obama this way.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 05:51:20 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2017, 06:24:54 PM by Alabama_Indy10 »

Nobody is calling Melania Trump racist names. Calling attention to the fact that this was probably not the best topic for her to speak on is not the same thing as calling her an animal.

People make fun of Melania because of her husband. Because of what she wears. Because of how she talks (muh don't speak English fluently people). Because she is standing up for an important issue.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 06:37:25 PM »

Nobody is calling Melania Trump racist names. Calling attention to the fact that this was probably not the best topic for her to speak on is not the same thing as calling her an animal.

People make fun of Melania because of her husband. Because of what she wears. Because of how she talks (muh don't speak English fluently people). Because she is standing up for an important issue.

You don't think Michelle endured 8 years of being called an "ugly tranny"? Just look on Facebook and youtube, they still do it. Here's the difference, Michelle actually did something productive as First Lady.

1. Don't you always say that it's too early to judge Trump? Why not Melania??

2. What were Michelle's beautiful, wonderful accomplishments? Besides TERRIBLE school lunches
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 06:42:44 PM »

You don't think Michelle endured 8 years of being called an "ugly tranny"? Just look on Facebook and youtube, they still do it. Here's the difference, Michelle actually did something productive as First Lady.

Melania's a subjectively attractive White woman, therefore she has already exceeded anything Michelle could've done in their eyes.

You 2 have been the only ones talking about looks??
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 06:52:37 PM »

Melania's a subjectively attractive White woman, therefore she has already exceeded anything Michelle could've done in their eyes.

You 2 have been the only ones talking about looks??

I know you were speaking in code, my man. Don't think you're gonna be sly with me.

Uhh.. What? I've never said I word about either one of their looks??
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 09:04:08 PM »

She married a creep, and it was likely NOT out of love.

Saying that Hillary has a "business relationship" with Bill is misogynist, but saying that Melania married Trump for his money is not?

I didn’t say she married him for money; you said that just now.

Even though that isn’t what I was referring to, if it were the case I would have no problem with it tbh. Hell, I’d marry for Trump’s kind of money.

To use a quote from earlier..
I know you were speaking in code, my man. Don't think you're gonna be sly with me.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 09:21:37 PM »

people on the right were WAAAAY worse about Michelle Obama, you whiner. take your lumps please.

I wasn't WAAAAY worse
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

People make fun of Melania because .... of how she talks (muh don't speak English fluently people).

The right is constantly belittling immigrants from other nations, and many times because they "don't speak English fluently."
But yet, with Melania, you think it's the biggest sin on the planet.

Uhh no? The only problem the right has with certain immigrants is that some of them came here illegally.. Not because of how they talk.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 12:03:45 AM »

People make fun of Melania because .... of how she talks (muh don't speak English fluently people).

The right is constantly belittling immigrants from other nations, and many times because they "don't speak English fluently."
But yet, with Melania, you think it's the biggest sin on the planet.

Uhh no? The only problem the right has with certain immigrants is that some of them came here illegally.. Not because of how they talk.

Wrong. Many of your bigoted right buddies do have problems with how they talk.
Before the election, I personally saw a trumpist openly make fun of a Hispanic individual in a store, for this exact thing. And the bastard knew nothing about the other person's immigration or citizenship status.

Well obviously, that is a terrible, disgusting thing. But I'm not a fan of being told what my beliefs are by other people. And I'm also not a fan of making fun of people (Melania) who are trying to do the right thing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies