Which forum is ran more in accordance with Christian principles? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:45:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which forum is ran more in accordance with Christian principles? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which forum is ran more in accordance with Christian principles?
Atlas

Atlas After Dark

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Which forum is ran more in accordance with Christian principles?  (Read 4933 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 15, 2015, 10:28:43 PM »

The answer is obviously AAD. Incredible how HOCKEYDUDE of all people was able to set up a forum that perfectly epitomizes Jesus' message of acceptance, non-condemnation and non-judgement.

John 7:24.  Can you even Bible man?  Tongue

Nonetheless, I agree it's AAD, mostly because the bans here are not done in a just or fair manner in many cases, but your vision of Jesus is about on par with Joel Osteen's. 
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 11:32:13 PM »

I'm confused as to what difference would it make if a political forum was run according to Christian values.

EVERYTHING should be ran according to Christian values.

Of course, I bet you wouldn't take St. Paul's letters into account when you say that, considering that many of his stances are not exactly 'all liberal, all the time.'
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:03:28 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2015, 09:05:27 AM by MW Representative RFayette »

I'm not a theocrat because I'm not saying that any country should be under absolute rule of a pastor or anything. Just that I want Christian principles in government, which is NOT what the Republicans provide obviously.

I'm confused as to what difference would it make if a political forum was run according to Christian values.

EVERYTHING should be ran according to Christian values.

All liberal, all the time?

Yep. Fit well together.

Ah yes, John 3:18 is very liberal.  So is Romans 9.  Ditto with the whole book of Romans, especially Romans 1.  

And even if you discount Paul and the whole Old Testament, we still have Jesus's teaching that lust is adultery (RIP hot girls thread) and his command to 'sin no more' to the adulterous woman.

The Bible is not some liberal SJW PC buzzword book, nor is it uber-conservative.  Stop fitting Jesus to your own predilections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies