DEEPLY DISTURBING: Former VP Candidate Devin Caught in a Scandal! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:13:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DEEPLY DISTURBING: Former VP Candidate Devin Caught in a Scandal! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DEEPLY DISTURBING: Former VP Candidate Devin Caught in a Scandal!  (Read 1800 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: March 13, 2015, 08:22:30 PM »

Can someone tell me what's up with the Pacific and socks? We just had a councilor, Intell, and someone who's run like a ton and pretty active to be found to be making socks as well (except way more seriously).

I don't think it has much to do with the Pacific. The IDS had Giovanni/Maistre for instance.

This became known to me a few days ago, and probably foolishly on my part I wanted to believe that KCR was indeed a friend and that the IP match was merely an accident. I told Devin to go directly to the mods and be completely straight with them or he would end up like Simfan did. He didn't take my advice (on the being clear and open part) and since the story appears to have been false, it is probably stands to reason just why he took the approach that he did instead. I hope this proves to be a learning experience for him.

He is not the first and probably won't be the last. Its just the way of it with this place as unfortunate as that is.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:56:20 AM »

Man, is everybody dumb? Socks always get caught, so I dunno why they bother.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=6503

But not always right away.

Maistre was around for at least a year also.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies