Primary ballot access megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:52:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Primary ballot access megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Primary ballot access megathread  (Read 25157 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: November 07, 2015, 06:36:26 AM »

http://aldemocrats.org/blog/candidates_who_have_qualified_as_of_october_26_2015_for_the_2016_democratic

Filing Closes November 13
1.Kennedy K Brown
2.Hillary Clinton
3.Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente
4.Martin O'Malley
5.Bernie Sanders
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 11:35:42 AM »

So Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente has filed in all the states that have closed filing deadlines so far, while those who were initially considered to be 'serious' fringe candidates on the Democratic side, Willie Wilson and Robby Wells haven't filed anywhere.

On De La Fuente's website he says that he used to own 27 car dealerships, so he should be a wealthy person.  I would expect him to increase his advertising, though I don't know to what effect.  He's already put some ads on the politics1.com website.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 08:12:10 PM »

So Roque "Rocky" De La Fuente has filed in all the states that have closed filing deadlines so far, while those who were initially considered to be 'serious' fringe candidates on the Democratic side, Willie Wilson and Robby Wells haven't filed anywhere.

On De La Fuente's website he says that he used to own 27 car dealerships, so he should be a wealthy person.  I would expect him to increase his advertising, though I don't know to what effect.  He's already put some ads on the politics1.com website.

Literally who?

That was kind of my point.  I believe he is from California but I'm not 100% sure. However, I should just add, not only did he own a fairly large chain of car dealerships (he sold all but one to get more involved in philanthropy or something) but nearly all of the cars he sold were high end which usually means much higher profit.  So, he should be quite wealthy.

Again, I don't know if he can buy his way into any sort of prominence as it may already be too late for him to find a niche, but he seems to be a fairly bright guy and he may have something new to say, unlike the 3 front runners who are all 'career politicians.'
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 09:48:57 PM »

In Ohio Roque "Rocky" de la Fuente filed to run for the Democrats while George Pataki, once again, didn't file for the Republicans

12 Republicans and 5 Democrats filed.  Willie Wilson was the other Democrat to file.

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/news/national-govt-politics/12-republicans-5-democrats-file-to-run-for-preside/npk65/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies