At what point in the day do you think Hillary's team knew things were rough? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 05:35:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  At what point in the day do you think Hillary's team knew things were rough? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At what point in the day do you think Hillary's team knew things were rough?  (Read 2369 times)
ShamDam
ChanDan

« on: November 11, 2016, 08:27:24 AM »

I was at Javits Center. The mood first started to get tense when no swing states, including gimmes like Minnesota and Virginia, were being called, and seeing Trump ahead in so many of the early vote returns. Personally, I didn't start getting very concerned until Florida was called, because that was the first state of the night that didn't get called for who I thought it would get called for. Knowing that Michigan and Pennsylvania both remained toss-ups for so long was a heavy weight the whole night. But it wasn't over until Fox News called Wisconsin for Trump.  Interestingly, only 4 states didn't go the way I expected -- the three rust belt shockers and Florida. I had reassured myself that Clinton would win because I was confident in Nevada and New Hampshire, and I thought Trump needed both. But nah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies