Anyone noticed a correlation between arbitrary point A & arbitrary statement B? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:08:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Anyone noticed a correlation between arbitrary point A & arbitrary statement B? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone noticed a correlation between arbitrary point A & arbitrary statement B?  (Read 1027 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: January 27, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »

You people really don't understand the concept of irony, do you?

I feel like this thread gets funnier the more we act as if we don't.

Again demonstrating that the forum will talk about what they want to talk about despite, or maybe in spite of, your sneering.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »

Again demonstrating that the forum will talk about what they want to talk about despite, or maybe in spite of, your sneering.

I'm really not sure why you're being pugnacious, since I'm perfectly happy to discuss this, I'm just not taking it very seriously, and I'd guess that neither are a lot of the other people who have posted.

Oh come on, I can't mess with Gully a bit? It is quite clear that he loathes portions of the forum culture i.e. Bush OK, Opie etc. I found it funny how he zigged and the forum zagged.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:24:01 PM »

I'm really not sure why you're being pugnacious, since I'm perfectly happy to discuss this, I'm just not taking it very seriously, and I'd guess that neither are a lot of the other people who have posted.

Oh come on, I can't mess with Gully a bit? It is quite clear that he loathes portions of the forum culture i.e. Bush OK, Opie etc. I found it funny how he zigged and the forum zagged.

Oh I don't loath them; that would require activity. I just find them absurdly sad.

But go ahead, sneer at me. I need my ego to be taken down some times.

To be fair, you dug up some posts from an outside forum for Opie and created a thread calling for the ban of Bushie. Not backing breaking labor, but action. I'm just breaking your stones because I was quite surprised at the number of replies having read the original post.  Maybe you are a bit out of touch with the forum and I would think you like that in its present state.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 08:45:09 PM »

Well you have never been in touch and that is a good thing. I enjoy a variety of opinion and points of view. I lump you into the high art type poster, but I still enjoy some nice deep fried update.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies