The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:10:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90657 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: July 03, 2013, 11:57:02 PM »

but on this I have to applaud the Russian attempts to keep this destructive lifestyle in check.
[citation needed]
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 01:32:53 AM »

I have a question for fellow Federalists. If Max is well over quota for election why are you still first preferencing him and not helping Tmth and myself with first preferences. Do you want a majority in the senate? Then throw some first preferences our way.
Maybe there are Federalists who (shock! horror!) don't actually want you in the Senate.
Same principle exists on the other side, see for example
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »

I don't perceive Vosem and Torie as raving fundamentalists, either.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »

I have a question for fellow Federalists. If Max is well over quota for election why are you still first preferencing him and not helping Tmth and myself with first preferences. Do you want a majority in the senate? Then throw some first preferences our way.
Maybe there are Federalists who (shock! horror!) don't actually want you in the Senate.
Same principle exists on the other side, see for example

Nix not voting for Napoleon....... I expect this kind of behavior from the left not the right. To think if they (meaning the federalist) were running and I wasn't I would give them my vote. I only expect the same in return. Isn't that how the party system works. I knew Nix wasn't going to preference me at all but for Federalists to preference Napoleon and SJoyce ahead of me when I would preference them ahead of any non federalist vote I make shows a double standard that will cripple any political movement.
What is that first sentence supposed to mean? Fortunately, a lot of the Federalists are less partisan than you. Let's take the most moderate member of the Federalist Party, which in my opinion is Sbane.  Not sure if they already voted, but based on ideology alone, does it make sense for a federalist with Sbane's matrix score to vote for someone they differ from 2 points economically and 3 points socially (Napoleon), or someone they differ from 6 points economically and 5 points socially? (You)

Him and Scott I expected. I'm talking about Vosem and Torie.
Your position on gay marriage would probably explain Torie's vote.

Yet I would back him if he were running in this race.

You're missing some basic logic here.

Blue guy might vote for red guy, but red guy will prefer green guy over blue guy.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies