DWPERRYWATCH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:25:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  DWPERRYWATCH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DWPERRYWATCH  (Read 31464 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 17, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »

Wait, Darryl W. Perry used to post here? I've heard of him elsewhere.

We need to aim for Alvin Greene, Jimmy McMillan and Basil Marceaux.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:18:24 AM »

*bump*

Watch Perry debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKm9bIeznWo

Debate begins at ~44 minutes, and Mr. Perry's introductory remarks involve discussion of tomatoes.

In case anybody missed it (and surely nobody here did, right?), this happened on Saturday in Massachusetts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKm9bIeznWo

Was Gary Johnson there? No, he still hasn't announced.
Was Jesse Ventura there? Lol, of course not.
Was Austin Petersen there? Nope, not even him. (I wonder if he was discouraged because the moderator, George Phillies, has basically come out against his campaign on the Internet).

Instead it was these 4 guys:
  • Steve Kerbel. It's pronounced ker-BELL, guys. A businessman with no political experience as far as I can tell, he's nonetheless already pretty good with standard Libertarian talking points. Won the debate easily, but there are always more fun things to watch for in 3rd party debates than simply looking for who won.
  • Darryl W. Perry. Who here likes radical purists? Because we have here a radical purist fantasy candidate. Think answers involving legalizing meth, abolishing the standing army, and (seriously) abolishing the federal government. Hoo boy. I've also read that he has intentionally not filed FEC paperwork, which I'm sure will work out wonderfully for him.
  • Marc Allan Feldman. Sort of a narrow-issue candidate with a focus on how campaigns should be run. Doesn't like money in politics. Not all that charismatic. His campaign focus reminds me a bit of Michael Jingozian in 2008, and he'll probably have about the same impact (that is to say, none really).
  • Derrick Michael Reid. Showed up late to the debate and is crazy. NWO paranoia, thinks the CIA may have created ISIS, that sort of stuff. Unnatural body language.

So Atlas, who won? (For me: Kerbel.) And who is your favorite LP candidate of those who have announced? (For me: Petersen.)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 06:14:53 AM »

One of the write-ins was from Keene, also known as the site of D. W. Perry's current residence. Perry wrote himself in in the primary. 

How do you know it wasn't a friend of his?  (assuming he has friends)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 11:31:57 PM »

He should have picked Dave Leip as his running mate.  Without the fame he got from this forum, Mr. Perry would be a nobody.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 07:34:36 PM »

He should have picked Dave Leip as his running mate.  Without the fame he got from this forum, Mr. Perry would be a nobody.

Also, Dave would secure the nerd base.

Dave would be great in the attack dog role traditionally filled by the VP nominee:

"Mr. Trump claims that his tax plan will spark an economic expansion, yet it borrows heavily from previous Republican tax cut plans.  I feel this merits at least a one point infraction for copyright infringement.  The personal attacks and excessive hyperbole are more serious, and may merit a 5 day stint on mod review.

thanks,
Dave"
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »

Question for DW Perry: What is your opinion of the infraction point system?  Freedom System or Horrible System?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »

Does this make Perry the candidate of angry women?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies