Do you like the preceding poster's state? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:07:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you like the preceding poster's state? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do you like the preceding poster's state?  (Read 11924 times)
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

« on: June 25, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »

I like NYC, but when I went to Oneonta, there was not much up past the city.   Pretty, but too empty for my tastes.  So, yeah, I like New York, but because of NYC.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »

I've never been to Texas, but it seems cool.  Not temperature wise, but cool nonetheless.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »

YAY!!!! Someone who finally likes NJ!!!

*hugs*

Well, other than the eastern part, I really liked my stay in the Seatle area of Washington state.  It was beautiful, though overcast, as well as being both clean and comfortable.  I definately like Washington.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »

I like Ashland and Richmond and the other areas I've driven through.  Very nice.  My grandmother used to live in VA, so I would visit her there every summer for a week or two.  A bit too humid for my tastes (not that New Jersey is any better Tongue) but I definately like the state.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:32:49 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2006, 04:34:49 PM by Lt. Gov. Rin-chan »

from what I've heard, no, but I hate to base a vote on hearsay so I'll say "undecided"

Good boy, good boy *pats head*

It's not all that bad:

^^^ Tewksbury Township is a really beautiful area filled with farms and trees.  It's makes for a great drive.

^^^ Random forest.

^^^ Sussex County Skylands

^^^ The famous mill picture in Clinton.  I don't know why it's so famous, but it's cool looking.

^^^ Speedwell Park in Morristown

^^^ A random park in Bernardsville.

^^^ The Presbyterian church in downtown Basking Ridge.

So, if New Jersey was such a craphole, why would such beautiful places exist?  Hm?

As for Harry-  I've never been to Mississippi, but I've never heard anything bad about it.  And if I have heard something bad, it's nothing compared to what I've head rumored about New Jersey. Tongue  So, I'm gonna say I like MS.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:43 PM »

I don't mind New Jersey (except for the politicians), but your road system is absolutely horrid. It's designed in the most convoluted manner possible (at least in the parts I've been to). I can't find my way around in your state. Sad

^^^ Yeah, I'd have to agree with that.  Luckily, they're getting rid of most of the circles, so that makes the highway experience that much less confusing.  Circles are scary, man.

As for Frodo, just see my earlier comment about Virginia.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 07:00:42 PM »

Take a guess on what my opinion on this state is.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »

Most of those pictures aren't showing up for me, Rin Chan.

Yeah, me neither.  They showed up yesterday...  Maybe you can follow the link.  Or go to the image site I went to (by following the link) and look for pictures of New Jersey and I think I looked up Bernardsville for a lot of those.  Look up Somerset, Hunterdon, and Morris counties.

As for Soaring Eagle, my best friend came from Illinois.  I love everyone in her family, great people.  If such awesome people can come from Illinois, then the state itself must be awesome.  Other than the occasional negative thing about Chicago, I have never heard anything bad about the rest of it.  So, I like it.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 02:06:55 PM »

Finally!! Somebody other than Fezzy and I love NJ!!!

Harry, I think I already commented about your state.

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »

I've never been there and I don't have any reason to dislike it.

One thing that does bother me, though, is that when I was little, I thought it was pronounced, "R-Kansas", not "R-can-saw".  It bothered me then and it bothers me now.  Why couldn't they just spell it the way it's pronounced?  Sheesh!

Yeah, that's just a stupid rant.  I'm really hyper right now because I just found out that my favorite band added two concerts to their tour schedule, one that I can actually go to and I really really hope Fezzy and I can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin-chan
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies