Angry man reduces airport worker to tears (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:47:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Angry man reduces airport worker to tears (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Angry man reduces airport worker to tears  (Read 948 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 11, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »

The guy acted like an absolute idiot.
I hope he missed his flight because of all the disturbance he caused for himself.
This airline should red-tag his name in their system, and not allow him to fly using their service.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 06:22:26 PM »

Working in the retail/customer service industry, you take a lot worse verbal beat downs from customers. Not saying it is acceptable for a grown man to be acting like this at all, but I hope the employee eventually develops some thicker skin or finds a career where she is less likely to be around unhappy customers.

I suppose, but you never know what she was going through prior to this incident.

To some extent, yes. Obviously she is human, and has feelings, and could have other things going on. But at the same time, it is a part of working in the field (sadly). I am not going to base it entirely on a one time clip (it could have very well been a bad day, or she was fairly new to the job), but it definitely is something for folks who work in customer service to consider, whether or not they are emotionally capable of handling being treated this way. Because most of the time, it's not a matter of if they get that customer, but when.

I can understand what you are saying, but this was no normal (or even close to normal) "altercation" for a customer service rep.
There is a breaking-point. The customer in the video just kept going and going with his harsh words, even attacking and demeaning other customers around him.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »

Why do you quote the president speaking of what should happen to his political enemies as a good thing? Are you really that obtuse?

Oh wait. I just remembered your entire posting history, ever.

Isn't ReaganFan like, really young (under 18) ?
I'm not trying to find an excuse or create any sympathy for him, but I'm just trying to confirm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies