What color is your bedroom? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:38:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What color is your bedroom? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What color is your bedroom?  (Read 1948 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:44 PM »

If any interest is shown in this thread, I will put up the bachelor pad colors next. One of the colors is "chic magnet."   Tongue

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »

Attitude Adjustment, like the walls of the entire house.

That is a pretty edgy color for an entire house. I have seen it on Spanish homes as an exterior paint, and in specific rooms, but never an entire interior.  I am interested in this topic, because I have a whole house to pick paint colors in, inside and out. I am finding the exercise quite stressful.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2009, 10:54:11 PM by Torie »

Vert. Which is weird, because vert is green in french, and that is not green.

Maybe "vert" is some hip teen term or something now. Or maybe it means vertigo, as in totally wasted. Smiley  There is a slight pinkish tint, like what THC can do to your eyes. In high school, we used to use Visine eye drops to try to hide that effect from certain overly curious folks. Tongue  Thank heavens that at 18 you get to decamp to college!  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »

Attitude Adjustment, like the walls of the entire house.

That is a pretty edgy color for an entire house. I have seen it on Spanish homes as an exterior paint, and in specific rooms, but never an entire interior.  I am interested in this topic, because I have a whole house to pick paint colors in, inside and out. I am finding the exercise quite stressful.

It's a bit less orange... more brown.  But about the same darkness.  That's the closest, at least.

Ya, that is considerably more mainstream -  more brown, less orange.  I just bought a book on the theory of color, which is quite interesting. Maybe my next career will be as an interior decorator. Why not? Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies