Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 118505 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: February 18, 2016, 08:06:19 PM »

I'm running for a post in my course society exec as (and I quote what the guy in question said) as a 'stalking horse', because the guy who actually wants to run (and I support) is too afraid that the favourite to win the position will just stump him and will send out their 'acolytes' (another choice quote) to bully people into not voting for him. So I basically have to test the waters to see whether my mate has a chance of winning or not. It's a rather sad indictment of his bitchy uni 'politics' can be Tongue
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »

Missed like 80% of my uni lectures and seminars this week; really lost the motivation to do work

The only important thing is you do the stuff the actually counts grades wise, especially if you're a first year (are you?)
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 04:18:26 PM »

Well, you know, it's only one time and one product, and as, as you say, there are unlikely to be any repercussions (and it'll probably raise your boss' opinion of you even higher), you might as well, to avoid hassle.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 07:20:58 PM »

Attempting to learn the Mazurka as a party trick as I have very little to do at present.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 07:42:31 PM »

I find that, whilst the 'friendzone' is mostly just a jokey concept, once you form a relationship with someone else (and by that I mean any kind of relationship, not boyfriend/girlfriend) it can be pretty hard to break out of the 'paradigm' of that relationship once it's been going for even a month or so. Like, before I met my girlfriend, I had a crush of sorts on a girl on my course who I struck up a friendship with in my first week at uni, but after a while it was pretty clear to me that she was not attracted to me so I attempted to let it slide (although I did do a couple of unfortunately creepy things like checking out her Facebook timeline from years past Tongue ). I had a couple of other 'romantic' dalliances (ugh), but, I never really got her off my mind. Then I met my girlfriend outside a kebab van at 2 in the morning and since then I've thought of this other girl as nothing but a friend. Point is, I guess, eventually something will turn up, and you've just got to keep your eyes open for potential opportunities.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »

I sit in back of a Congresswoman's son in English Class!!!!! That's awesome

What party's the congresswoman? Might be a potentially useful connection to make.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 03:08:55 AM »

I think the Clinton Mafia is going to need some time out after being outed as not such Wiseguys after all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies