Is the preceding member a part of the forum "elite"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:14:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is the preceding member a part of the forum "elite"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is the preceding member a part of the forum "elite"?  (Read 41845 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: April 15, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »

No, but I have this little bias that if your posts have not caught my attention, then you are not elite. It's totally subjective. And to show how far off it could be, I didn't even know Al existed until a few days ago, and now it is apparent the chap is up there alone on the top of Mt. Olympus, per his reputation, and I have no reason to think the reputation is not well deserved. Anyway, that is my "scenic route" to answering the question. When in doubt, type some  more words!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »

No, but I have this little bias that if your posts have not caught my attention, then you are not elite. It's totally subjective. And to show how far off it could be, I didn't even know Al existed until a few days ago, and now it is apparent the chap is up there alone on the top of Mt. Olympus, per his reputation, and I have no reason to think the reputation is not well deserved. Anyway, that is my "scenic route" to answering the question. When in doubt, type some  more words!

A simple "no" would have been better then..."no but I ignore you anyways so it doesnt matter.." Sad

Well what I was trying to say, is that just because I don't recognize your name really, doesn't mean that you are not indeed part of the "elite" ala Al. I don't get out much.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 04:42:30 PM »

I can't imagine that one with the above political matrix, could be part of the "elite" here, but the poster appears to be universally beloved anyway, which says something about the poster's diplomatic skills, if nothing else. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:14:46 AM »

In a neighborhood adjacent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies