Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:26:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread  (Read 24819 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: October 14, 2016, 11:02:02 AM »

Some seriously bad karma should happen to women who publically asks to be raped, like these female Trump supporters.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 03:30:40 PM »

Some seriously bad karma should happen to women who publically asks to be raped, like these female Trump supporters.
I swear to God mods that I didn't edit his post to say that. That is all him.

Just minutes after I was quoted, I posted a reply to the post explain what karma is all about, and that it doesn't have to imply any form of violence, and in more than 99% of cases it has nothing to do with karma. The fact that my reply has been missing for a couple of hours now, means that someone must have deleted it. Perhaps it was you who deleted it then, since you're so upset about the fact that you didn't modify my post, even though noone has accused you of modifying it.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2016, 05:35:34 PM by eric82oslo »

excuse me but weiner is with near 100% security a more decent, if quite sick, human being.

well...your daily stern tapes: (filled with stuff killing other candidates but just leaves us with shruggs now)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/14/new-clips-show-trump-talking-about-sex-rating-womens-bodies-reminiscing-about-infidelity-on-howard-stern-show/

You're right. The worst thing Wiener ever did was showing his dick to other women while still being married. He never forced himself onto and in many/most cases tried to rape women, of whom most of them he had no or next to no previous connection with, without their consent. What Trump has been doing for the past 40 years at least, and according to some school friends of him it's actually been ongoing ever since he reached puberty, so basically for the past 60 years, belongs one place and one place only. In jail.

What Weiner did was strongly to hummiliate his wife in the most embarrassing way imaginable. As far as I know at this time, he never did anything illegal, or even anything remotely or borderline illegal. Trump has so many illegal offenses already, in so many different fields (sexually, business dealings, tax matters, foundation issues, Trump University, corrupting elected politicians and so on and so forth) that one doesn't even know where to start. Which reminds me of Berlusconi btw. At the very same time as Berlusconi was prime minister, there were 4-5 court cases going on against him simultaneously, on matters regarding totally different issues, everyting from raping underage prostitutes to extensive corruption. Trump is basically the reincarnation of Berlusconi, just much, much, much, MUCH worse. People said that Berlusconi could get away with ANYTHING. Well guess what, after many, many, many years, finally justice did reign supreme and they were able to jail him, despite the powerful Berlusconi machine working against the courts in the most vicious ways imaginable, most prominently by making sure that the Berlusconi loyal politicians in parliament, which at the time enjoyed an enormously huge majority because of Italy's very odd constitution, which makes sure that the election winner always gets almost all the seats in the parliament (I have a vague memory that the constitution might have singlehandedly been changed by Berlusconi himself with this in mind, though I'm not sure), obeyed Berlusconi's orders by changing the laws of the land and giving him court protection and immunity, at least for as long as he remained prime minister and I think in some cases for life. The entire nation of Italy was basically turned into a banana republic for as long as Berlusconi remained prime minister (and he happened to be the longest serving Italian prime minister since World War 2, which was in no way a coincidence - he did own 90% of the media after all, including news papers (and ALL of the major TV channels of course, public as private, just like Putin today). The difference between Berlusconi and Putin is/was that Berlusconi never shut down news papers, TV stations or radio channels that critized him or that for some other reason he didn't like. And even much less, he never ever even thought about (I hope at least) killing journalists who worked against him, unlike Putin's administration. Whether all the journalist killings during Putin's administration were dictated by him himself or whether it was simply a result of the culture he helped create, is hard, perhaps almost impossible to know of course. Knowing Russia, it will probably take decades before we'll know the truth, and there's absolutely no guarantee that we'll ever know the truth.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2016, 06:13:28 PM by eric82oslo »

Kurt EichenwaldVerified account
‏@kurteichenwald
Whether Trump's witness proves to be a nut or not, Trump just confessed he was on that plane beside that woman by putting the man forward.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/787059949775884288

A man who is at best an actor and at worst a con-man who was promised vast amount of money in order to defend the indefensible, also known as Trump.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »

congratulations, mister mcmullin for winning utah.

Temple Taggart, the fmr Miss Utah Trump’s Miss Universe pageant, to hold a news conference with Gloria Allred at 12:30pm.
https://twitter.com/BenWinslow/status/792026320242810881

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Most, or at least a great many, of the women who've come forward to accuse Drumpf of sexual assault have said that they are Republican, which pretty much debunks Trump's accusation that it's the Clinton campaign who is orchestrating all of this.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 11:35:23 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2016, 11:37:13 PM by eric82oslo »

sooo easy to overlook these:

Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran: Trump Remarked on My Breasts While I Was Pregnant
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/28/shark_tank_s_barbara_corcoran_trump_remarked_on_my_breasts_while_i_was_pregnant.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Barbara Corcoran, as one of Trump's absolutely closest business afiliates throughout his past 50 years or so, made big, big headlines 8-9-10 months ago because she claimed to CNN that she was "100% sure that Trump would win the election in the end", because she knew him thoroughly and she knew the extreme amount of dirty tricks that he would use in order to eventually get the result he wanted.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 11:43:22 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5oTjuYOvc

It's quite hard to say how this complete take down of character by one of the most successful business women in the entire world of all time could possibly benefit you personally in any way. To put it extremely, extremely mildly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies