Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:25:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164574 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »

Yeah at least this the VP is competent and not a liability Smiley

PiT only got the DA vote last time because HappyWarrior was on the ticket. I don't really see a VP that drew in the entire moderate center of Atlasia to his ticket as a liability. Of course, we can always see how October goes.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »

Apparently the RPP expires in November 2009.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 11:10:54 PM »

Funny. I feel like DWTL's departure from the RPP will, in the end, have less of an impact on the party than that one day when PiT, Tmth, Rowan and Hamilton did some switching shortly after Ben and Vepres joined the DA.

Of course, I don't doubt for a second there is a lot of PMing going on right now.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

Funny. I feel like DWTL's departure from the RPP will, in the end, have less of an impact on the party than that one day when PiT, Tmth, Rowan and Hamilton did some switching shortly after Ben and Vepres joined the DA.

Of course, I don't doubt for a second there is a lot of PMing going on right now.

I have never left this party and don't intend to. Also, I know for pretty certain there is no PMing going on regarding this event.

My mistake. I forget who the fourth one was. It was a pretty crazy day and I came at the tail end so a lot mushes together.

As for behind the scenes stuff, if no one is PMing DWTL right now about this (which is insanely doubtful) then my thoughts are confirmed. This means nothing for the RPP except help its image.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

After a number of conversations have assauged my concerns, I am returning the party and ready to lead us back to dominance

LOL,

you are so spineless you can't even get yourself to stay committed to your grudges.
I only left to make a point

I missed what the point was. This hardly made a splash and, from what I can tell, your departure was probably helpful for the party while it lasted. Oh well.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »

I agree, it is time to end this cut-throat environment. In the past few weeks I've resigned myself to simply watching things unfold. I've gotten tired of holding grudges, instead focusing on my job as GM and on internal party matters. When this game becomes centered around personal hatreds, it becomes less of a political simulation and more of a "tea party" rally.

I'm afraid your resignation, Duke, will not have the desired impact on the game. I hope I'm wrong.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »

Problem is, changing our name back would require a quorum once again. I don't know how many people we have currently, but getting a majority to come out to vote might be impossible.

There is more then one way to skin a cat, you know.

As in, you could all just re-register as RPP and resurrect the party.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »

Wouldn't the royal plural have been, "As soon [as] we become chairman"? His sentence is just poor grammar. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies