Opinion of cheerleaders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:49:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of cheerleaders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of cheerleaders
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Opinion of cheerleaders  (Read 2996 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: April 18, 2015, 02:05:45 AM »

We don't have them in secondary schools sadly, but one of my roommates last year was a cheerleader and she is nice enough, so FF.

Also, inb4 FreedomHawk
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 12:42:34 PM »

no male cheerleaders are quite in demand, as they typically have the strength for lifts etc.

Also cheerleading does not have to be for a sports game. The only time I've seen a display was as a stand alone performance. (I was invited to an American Football match, but I'm afraid I find the game baffling and even more tedious than our football, so I declined)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:38:33 PM »

no male cheerleaders are quite in demand, as they typically have the strength for lifts etc.

Also cheerleading does not have to be for a sports game. The only time I've seen a display was as a stand alone performance. (I was invited to an American Football match, but I'm afraid I find the game baffling and even more tedious than our football, so I declined)
Oh, are you talking about the games in London? If you are, you definitely should go some time even if you hate football. Just the atmosphere of it is amazing.

Oh this was a silly uni thing in Sheffield. I am a big fan of the pomp and ceremony of Football though, I wouldn't miss up on all that fun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies