FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 07:12:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45414 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« on: June 21, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »

I didn't know the 25 post requirement at the time, right after posting that I was informed I needed two more posts, within the next few minutes I achieved those posts, and when I voted I had many more than needed. I was also onformed by Hashemite via PM that I could vote. So I certainly think my vote should stand.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »

I didn't know the 25 post requirement at the time, right after posting that I was informed I needed two more posts, within the next few minutes I achieved those posts, and when I voted I had many more than needed. I was also onformed by Hashemite via PM that I could vote. So I certainly think my vote should stand.
Cards on the table here. What votes are likely to be challenged?

Is all of the above an option? Tongue

Barnes vote is out as it seems he registered to vote after only 23 posts, two short (unless any have been deleted)

I'd personally say that the 25 post requirement is necessary to vote....rather than register to vote.

In the same manner, 17 year olds can register to vote before their birthday as long as they'll be of age by Election Day.

However, I would say that you need to reach 25 by the 7 days before the election in order to be eligible to vote.

Which Barnes did. He achieved his 25th post at 10:45 PM on June 11th.

True, his vote should count then so long as he voted properly.

Thank you, guys! Smiley I hope these other vote problems get resolved soon, it's so close!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »

Thank you guys, I know you're only doing your job, and I hope this is resolved peacfully. If my vote is not counted because of fair, legal, means I will be alright with it. But, I hold no anger. Wink
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »

Thank you guys, I know you're only doing your job, and I hope this is resolved peacfully. If my vote is not counted because of fair, legal, means I will be alright with it. But, I hold no anger. Wink

In any case, I hope you become and remain active here. We need more people of all ideologies.

Thanks! Smiley I most certainly will stay.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

So, what happens if this is still tied up in court when the new President is supposed take office?

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Article_II_of_the_Second_Constitution
Section 3: Vacancy and Incapacity of the Presidency or Vice Presidency
If the Presidency shall ever fall vacant, the Vice President shall become President. If the Vice Presidency is also vacant, then the Senate President pro tempore shall become President. The Senate may provide by Law for the vacancy of the Senate President pro tempore also.

I guess it applies in these circumstances too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies