LOA
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:13:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LOA
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOA  (Read 222 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 02, 2014, 12:06:43 PM »

We had a massive storm system come through my neck of the woods last night that collapsed power lines and knocked my cable out. I'm currently posting via a WiFi hotspot (that I won't have access to after a few hours) and so I wanted to take the opportunity to note that I will be absent as a result. The cable company says that they'll try to get us back up and running in the next 24-48 hours, but the outage could last as long as 4 days, and so I might not be able to post until July 6.

In lieu of that, I would like to declare a leave of absence until Sunday, July 6, or until my cable gets back up and running, whichever comes sooner. I apologize for this and ask that legislation of which I am sponsor not be put to a final vote in the time that I will be gone, if that is at all possible. Thank you all, I am sorry for the inconvenience.
TNF
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 01:55:11 PM »

I have returned! I would like to first congratulate the new President and Vice President upon beginning their terms and am ready to join you all in helping pass legislation for our fair Republic once again. Let's get to work. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies