WaPo: Sessions spoke twice with Russian ambassador during campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:51:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WaPo: Sessions spoke twice with Russian ambassador during campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WaPo: Sessions spoke twice with Russian ambassador during campaign  (Read 12034 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: March 02, 2017, 10:40:25 AM »

Session would've been confirmed even if he said "yes i met up with Russian Ambassador". this is amateur hour mistakes.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:44:14 PM »

I'm just wondering, had Hillary won and then a Russian scandal such as this emerged about her and her campaign and her post-election administration, how would Republicans feel about and how would they react? Because I can tell you, as a Hillary voter, I would be livid, and could no longer support her or her administration.

This is not just normal politics anymore. Just because someone has an R or a D next to their name doesn't make them more or less guilty of any wrongdoing. One side is clearly in the wrong and there is no way to spin it--even trying to is outright dangerous, unpatriotic, and borderline treasonous.

Were this Hillary, the Republicans would have impeached 3/4 of her Cabinet before the word 'I didn't -" escaped her lips. The Republicans are shaking in their boots and being cowards about the Russian connection. It's going to be great fun to see this explode over the next 2 years. At some point, they'll jettison Trump and install Pence to deal with the damage, I think.

There are a TON of issues Trump is vulnerable on and should be fully investigated on. There's the mob (also Russian in flavor), there's his business dealings, there's the Manafort angle, there's the hidden tax returns (which almost assuredly shows some nefarious things), and so on and so on.

you assume far more conviction from the Republicans than I think they have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies