Donald Trump must be destroyed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:36:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump must be destroyed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump must be destroyed  (Read 2260 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: January 08, 2016, 09:03:06 PM »

I don't moderate this Board. Sorry. Lief puts on his stuff, why can't I put up mine? And don't you want to know what is out there in the public square? I'm doing a public service really, kind sir.

Is everyone here trolling? I haven't been on this forum long at all yet I've seen some really dumb stuff posted and yet no one said anything like this in those threads.

I stand with Torie!

The board is really weird. There are some really good posters and lots of great information which will keep you coming back. But there are some really annoying and nonsensical ones too. If you point out somebody is annoying or nonsensical you get scolded for not getting how "Atlas" works. (Also happens if you point out the colors are wrong, incidentally.) It's always been like this. I've just come to accept it I guess.

The colours are actually right. It's everybody else that has it wrong.

This is true. However, he has a point: this place is very strange. There's a lot of good stuff, but there's plenty of bad, and one bad poster is often more effective at getting attention than several good posters combined.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies