Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:18:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will his supporters go to now?
Cruz

Trump

Johnson

Rubio

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate  (Read 6356 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: February 03, 2016, 10:26:09 AM »

Wonderful news! Rand behaved like a petulant child and was just an all around nuisance and buffoon in the debates.

Simply a disastrous human being and an embarrassment to his father.

He's better than his father.  Rand never put out newsletters with racist columns that when called on it replied with "I had nothing to do with those newsletters that were in my name."

Ron Paul was a complete joke, Rand Paul at least is mostly serious.

I'm a Canadian Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter myself, but I would urge Rand Paul voters who supported him due to his stance on civil liberties to take a very close look at Bernie Sanders.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 10:29:49 AM »

If we assume a Clinton victory this November, does Paul run for the GOP presidential nomination again in 2020?

Either that, Justin Amash runs, or (highly unlikely) we get a return to the Republican Party from Gary Johnson.

Gary ain't coming back, it would most likely be Amash if he has any desire to run, or Cruz if he runs again or even Chaffetz

According to Ron Gunzberger at politics1.com, Paul Broun may run for Lynn Westmorland's open 3rd district seat in Georgia.

[ Lynn Westmoreland (R)* - Retiring in 2016. ]
Paul Broun (R) - Ex-Congressman, Physician & '14 US Sen. Candidate
Mark Butler (R) - State Labor Commissioner, Ex-State Rep. & Real Estate Appraiser
Ronnie Chance (R) - Ex-State Senate Majority Leader
Chris Clark (R) - Georgia Chamber of Commerce President
Mac Collins (R) - Ex-Congressman, Businessman & '04 US Sen. Candidate
Mike Crane (R) - State Sen., General Contractor, Engineer & '10 Nominee in CD-13
Mike Dugan (R) - State Sen., Businessman, Retired Army Officer & Iraq/Afghan War Veteran
Drew Ferguson (R) - West Point Mayor & Dentist
Chip Flanegan (R) - Businessman & '14 Candidate
Rick Jeffares (R) - State Sen., Ex-Henry County Commissioner & Businessman
David Knight (R) - State Rep. & Accountant
Joey Loudermilk (R) - Juvenile Court Judge & Ex-Insurance Corp. Executive
Hayden Marlowe (R) - Businessman & '12 Coweta County Commission Nominee
Richard Mix (R) - Businessman, Auctioneer & Ex-Video/Film Producer
Jim Pace (R) - Real Estate Developer
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 10:36:30 AM »

Even with RECORD TURNOUT, Rand Paul in 2016 got fewer Iowa votes than Ron Paul in 2008 (when he wasnt allowed to debate, called a kook, etc). Rand is a total loser. Guy came in with all the hype in the world and fell on his curly haired face.

His voice is so damn annoying too.

Next time maybe he should just pick a side rather than faking to be a moderate or faking to be a libertarian. His father must be so embarrassed.
Wow, he's even worse than I thought. He should retire from politics in shame rather than hope to go through this again, but we know how delusional and entitled he is Roll Eyes

So just because he can't be President he should retire from politics? What?!?

You do know that something called the "senate" exists, right?

The U.S Senate is for low energy losers.  Real leaders come in first second place.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 10:39:44 AM »

If we assume a Clinton victory this November, does Paul run for the GOP presidential nomination again in 2020?

Either that, Justin Amash runs, or (highly unlikely) we get a return to the Republican Party from Gary Johnson.

Gary ain't coming back, it would most likely be Amash if he has any desire to run, or Cruz if he runs again or even Chaffetz

According to Ron Gunzberger at politics1.com, Paul Broun may run for Lynn Westmorland's open 3rd district seat in Georgia.

I wish Bob Barr would come back.

Bob Barr was on CNN a couple days ago.  I think he supports Ted Cruz.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies