Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:43:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will his supporters go to now?
Cruz

Trump

Johnson

Rubio

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Rand Paul suspending his campaign to focus on re-election to the Senate  (Read 6357 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: February 03, 2016, 09:05:24 AM »

Wonderful news! Rand behaved like a petulant child and was just an all around nuisance and buffoon in the debates.

Simply a disastrous human being and an embarrassment to his father.

I disagree completely with Rand of economic & fiscal policies & even in some issues like LGBT rights, etc but Rand was a voice of reason. I thought he was brilliant, very sound on the debate. Embarrassed Trump.

If Hillary was half as good as as Rand and less robotic & fake, she would have swept all polls by now
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 01:06:05 PM »

I'm actually sad, I think I'll skip Republican debates now. When everyone was speaking sh**t, he was criticizing the war on drugs, endless stupid wars & medical marijuana, private property rights, etc. And most of all he owned Trump when Trump, the idiot, talked about the TPP saying China will take advantage, not knowing that it was a anti-China agreement & China was not even part of it. It's another thing that TPP is no good.

But this guy debated on issues, called Trump out on his stupid name calling & called Christie on the no fly zone & how it could lead to World War.

In 50-60% of the issues he spoke really well & the GOP is a train-wreck.

It's sad how Bush has 100M and continues to run, when a robot & poor debater like Hillary can be corrupt & wins Iowa while Rand Paul who shows up at work & votes for good bills & introduces decent bills, has to step down.

I hope the people mature soon.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 01:21:02 PM »

BTW Bernie will be getting a section of the Rand Paul votes for whom fiscal conservatism isn't a veto issue. The Sanders forums are already flooded with many Rand Paul fans who have pledged to support him & are discussing issues & are supporting on all issues apart from big government.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies