Western Regional Committee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:28:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Western Regional Committee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Western Regional Committee  (Read 6351 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: June 05, 2016, 09:35:37 PM »

Good evening, members of the Western Regional Committee. I'm Altsomn Stmarken, and I seek the Western Senate Seat. I'd like to answer some questions that were sent to me via PM.

1.What do you see as the biggest issue facing Atlasia? The Western Region?, and what solutions do you have to solve these issues?

As a recently renewed country, what Atlasia needs the most is vision. A vision of what we want it to be for the time that comes. The big majority of us agreed that we needed a big renewal. Now that we have that renewal, we need to build this new country. And what we need to do is to work together to decide which country we want to live in.

2. How will you work to create a more Bipartisan atmosphere in the Senate? and Atlasia at large?

I was a member of the Senate for the last month, and during all this time we achived a great deal of work between a Labor President and a Federalist Senate. When goals are common, there's no place for partisanship. And now, we all have the same goal again. I'd remind that to all my fellow Atlasians, specially those in power.

3. What makes you the most qualified candidate for this Senate seat?

The decision to always do what is best for all Atlasians, my experience and the right vision for our country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies