If Peter King somehow won the GOP nomination, who would be his running mate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:07:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  If Peter King somehow won the GOP nomination, who would be his running mate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Peter King somehow won the GOP nomination, who would be his running mate?  (Read 1794 times)
Emperor Charles V
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -6.00

« on: December 07, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »

Oh God. Shocked King winning the nomination would guarantee a vote for Gary Johnson from me. Wink And the funny thing is that King is my congressman and I actually worked on  his campaign in 2010 (I was only 16 back then and that was before I really cared about politics, let alone knew what his stances on anything were).

For his running mate, probably he'd pick someone like Lindsey Graham. Only because he'll probably be the only one dumb enough to accept. I can easily see Johnson breaking 20% and perhaps even  winning a state if King is the nominee, assuming he is invited to the debates like Perot was.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies