What percentage of Americans will believe Obama is a Muslim in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:08:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What percentage of Americans will believe Obama is a Muslim in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What percentage of Americans will believe Obama is a Muslim in 2012?  (Read 4066 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 19, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »

I have to wonder at what low percentage we get a sizable number of people who are just jacking the surveyor around.

For instance, I bet a serious, extremely unpopular matter ("would you support banning the consumption of meat products"?) would poll worse than one with fewer supporters, but more absurdity ("would you support adding the McDonald's arches to the American flag?")
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »

I have to wonder at what low percentage we get a sizable number of people who are just jacking the surveyor around.

For instance, I bet a serious, extremely unpopular matter ("would you support banning the consumption of meat products"?) would poll worse than one with fewer supporters, but more absurdity ("would you support adding the McDonald's arches to the American flag?")

I wondr how popular my proposal of banning "fake emo" would poll, complete with the requirement that anyone with those retarded haircuts have their heads forcibly shaved.

please stop quoting my posts and putting your words near mine, it makes them dirty
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies