Bush Wins 3rd Debate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:31:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Bush Wins 3rd Debate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush Wins 3rd Debate  (Read 6052 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: October 13, 2004, 09:43:05 PM »

I declare this to be so.  As you guys know, I have been very fair in judging these debates, I believed that Kerry easily won the first and the second was a tie.

Bush had a comand of the facts.  He seemed to be energized from the get go.  He stayed on the offensive.

One thing that I noticed was that, when the question was asked about the candidates' wives, Kerry did not mention Teresa much.  Instead, he skipped directly to talking about his mother.

What was up with that?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:47:35 PM »

Also, Kerry bringing up Cheney's daughter... very bad form.  Apparently, it got a very negative reactions from focus groups.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:59:13 PM »

Hey Ronald Reagan, is it really a positive to mention that Jessica Simpson is a Republican?  The girl is an idiot.  Is that your message for America?  "Come on everyone, be dumb."  That isn't much of a message.

Hey, Wakie

Are you just one of those guys who's really insecure with himself?  Is that why you feel the need to go around calling people "idiots" and "stupid" all of the time?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 12:06:34 AM »

Bush won this debate.  He had a heartfelt talk about Laura meanwhile Kerry seemed to try to distance himself from his own wife. 

That's kinda how I saw it.  The question was about his wife, but he just talked about his mother and mentioned Theresa in passing.  I felt bad for her, I really did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies