THANK GOD for PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:51:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  THANK GOD for PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THANK GOD for PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE  (Read 3417 times)
mgrossbe
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.43

« on: July 04, 2009, 03:35:28 AM »
« edited: July 04, 2009, 03:39:26 AM by mgrossbe »

hey bud,

Not trying to get into the debate on what a health care provider should or should not cover but i went through the same problem with my asthma medication.  I found that maxair in combination with singuliar works much better than any other option. Also, you not your doctor decides which medication you take.  If your doctor says otherwise he is either lying to you or in cahoots with the pharmaceutical company.  Next time you go in tell him what you want prescribed and if he doesn't give it to you tell him you will find a doctor who will. It work for me and since i did my asthma is completely under control.  Oh maxair is 15 dollars copay with blue cross/blueshield and singuliar is 20 dollars under the same plan.  Asthma sucks but it can be overcome good luck man.  Plus add over the counter claritin during the season changes and you will be golden.  This has worked for me for the last five years.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies