Poland election - October 25 2015 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 10:17:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poland election - October 25 2015 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poland election - October 25 2015  (Read 55507 times)
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« on: October 16, 2015, 08:56:21 AM »

So basically a coalition of all parties on the left struggle to muster 10% while a vehicle for someone like Korwin gets half that by itself.

Abort thread!
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:33:34 PM »

So basically a coalition of all parties on the left struggle to muster 10% while a vehicle for someone like Korwin gets half that by itself.

Abort thread!

Why?

Personally I've no interest in politics when it's dominated by liberals & reactionaries to such an extent. 
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 06:23:47 AM »

You know, only taking into account my personal views there will be no interesting country for me at all.

Thankfully the left isn't as obsolete in other countries as it is in Poland, so I don't have that issue.

And in Poland only reactionaries are communists and pre-89 nostalgics. 

lol righto.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »

You know, only taking into account my personal views there will be no interesting country for me at all.

Thankfully the left isn't as obsolete in other countries as it is in Poland, so I don't have that issue.

You know, if you are somehow interested and attached to the left all over the world it is beneficial to not only observe how left works in countries where they have mass support but also countries where left in falling into the void. Just to know what left in your country should avoid. In my opinion that would be more beneficial to you than just ignoring places when no one wants to vote on them Curly

Well the trouble with that is, I'm not a strategist or in anyway influential, so combing the globe for solutions to the left's woes in certain countries is not in the least bit appealing - I'm here recreationally: for my own enjoyment, to pepper my working day with the knowledge that there are movements out there looking to change the situation.

Besides which, you acknowledge the left differs across countries, but then so do their appeal: what works/fails in one country isn't a blueprint for another.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies