Would the Democrats gain or lose votes if they dropped gun control? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:20:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Would the Democrats gain or lose votes if they dropped gun control? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: See above.
Gain

Lose

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Would the Democrats gain or lose votes if they dropped gun control?  (Read 1736 times)
Coburn In 2012

« on: July 06, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »

maybe gain a few.  But they are so far to the left on family values, taxing and foreign polocy they can expect to loose votes in a major way next time around
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

maybe gain a few.  But they are so far to the left on family values, taxing and foreign polocy they can expect to loose votes in a major way next time around

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, the Democrats are to the Right of Republicans on social policy and foreign policy. After all, it isn't the Democrats that advocate government intervention in society and in foreign affairs.

Actually I understand what you are saying from a libertarian prespective.  The DemocRAT party does try to control every aspect of our lives with nanny state regulations.  That's pretty fascist your right.  But overall they are such economic leftists in addition to being anti life and anti family that you pretty much have to lump them in with the extreme left.

You make a very good point though.  In fact I would consider becoming a libertarian if they werent so strongly pro drugs and pro abortion.  I just wish the Constitution party gets a foothold.  Until it does I will have to be satesfied with being a republican.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies