Do you know anyone in real life that sleeps as often as BushOklahoma does? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:46:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you know anyone in real life that sleeps as often as BushOklahoma does? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you know anyone in real life that sleeps as often as BushOklahoma does?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: Do you know anyone in real life that sleeps as often as BushOklahoma does?  (Read 389 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: October 31, 2014, 09:22:04 AM »

Like I've said before, there's no reason for someone who's currently unemployed as him to be taking naps as frequently as he is (and as long as they are too!) unless they are seriously sick or have done an extensive workout (and we all know what the odds of him ever doing that is...) I think he sleeps more on the average day than I did in the immediate days following certain all day Ingress operations where I only got a few hours of sleep sitting in a vehicle.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 09:26:56 AM »

Talking with someone over IM we discovered something a bit horrifying: No life insurance site will give a quote for him. It always says "contact our underwriters".

Now that's to be expected for anyone approaching retirement age, but not a 32-year old.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies