Interesting DailyKos article about Palin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:03:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Interesting DailyKos article about Palin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interesting DailyKos article about Palin  (Read 13620 times)
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« on: August 30, 2008, 06:32:46 PM »

It is almost beyond comprehension that people here are promoting this smear.

I also read on DailyKos that 9/11 was an inside job.  They had lots and lots of "proof."

Could you site evidence for this? I have never seen kos post this, and the few conspiracy diaries are panned pretty quickly by commentators. I am not a fan of Dailykos, but i will admit that some of the stuff they dig up(emphasis on some) is good, and the general tenor minus a few crazies and an unjustified hatred of Democrats who actually try to represent their districts, is center-left. Definitely much better than Redstate or its equivalents on the right.

That said, this a stupid attack, because even if it is true, it reflects well on Sarah Palin that she would be willing to do this for her daughter, rather than simply drive her daughter for an abortion, which many parents would do. It will strengthen her pro-life credentials as well as hers as parent.
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 06:53:30 PM »

if it is true, it reflects well on Sarah Palin that she would be willing to do this for her daughter, rather than simply drive her daughter for an abortion, which many parents would do. It will strengthen her pro-life credentials as well as hers as parent.

let me formulate your theory for you:

living a lie = pro-life

dude, I've been in a pretty good mood on this forum lately, so please don't post anything this illogical  again

How many politicians for parents generally including "Pro-Life" ones do you think would simply drive a pregnant daughter to a clinic and forget about it?
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

It is almost beyond comprehension that people here are promoting this smear.

I also read on DailyKos that 9/11 was an inside job.  They had lots and lots of "proof."

Could you site evidence for this? I have never seen kos post this, and the few conspiracy diaries are panned pretty quickly by commentators.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/DailyKos_FAQ#Controversial_Diary_Topics

And Kos banned them.  I think it speaks well of him vis-a-vis, say, Freerepublic.
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:10 AM »

The Daily Mail has picked up the story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1051161/Critics-claim-McCains-running-mate-really-grandmother-youngest-son-new-dirty-tricks-campaign.html

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies