Republicans/Leaners: Do you want the GOP to disavow Trump/ stop supporting him? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 09:50:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republicans/Leaners: Do you want the GOP to disavow Trump/ stop supporting him? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Republicans/Leaners: Do you want the GOP to disavow Trump/ stop supporting him?
YES

NO

Not a republican or GOP leaner

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Republicans/Leaners: Do you want the GOP to disavow Trump/ stop supporting him?  (Read 1373 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: October 10, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »

And to others, if they did this, would it improve your opinion of the GOP and senate candidates if they disavow him and endorse someone else or no one?

It would improve my opinion of the GOP immensely.  (Perspective: middle-of-the-road independent, have voted for all of L R D I in past Presidential elections, supporting Clinton this year.)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 05:56:40 PM »

Yes, please note that I had never similar opinions for GOP nominees of the past even though there were political differences on pretty much every issue.

Trump is different and the GOP should realize that.

Yes, exactly.  No matter which party I voted for, I've always felt that the country would be OK if my candidate lost (which has happened roughly half the time) -- that is, until this year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies