Trump FB Post: Trump +61 with white evangelicals (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 10:19:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump FB Post: Trump +61 with white evangelicals (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump FB Post: Trump +61 with white evangelicals  (Read 1337 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« on: August 29, 2016, 08:16:57 PM »
« edited: August 30, 2016, 09:27:31 AM by ExtremeRepublican »

78-17.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 10:06:36 PM »

I'm proudly one of the 78%. Trump isn't as bad as portrayed and Ive come to realize he will be infinitely better than Hillary Clinton.

LOL As he's portrayed...three wives, five children, multiple infidelities - that's just the facts from his personal life, never mind actual facts from his professional life...but please, after this election evangelicals have no standing when it comes to "values voting" in my eyes...
As if Clinton is a picture of morality.

You know, Clinton actually attends church, receives guidance from Jesuit priests, has an understanding of faith and an appreciation for religion. But yeah, Mr. Two Corinthians is your guy - like I said, evangelicals lost all standing in my eyes when they sold out their convictions for political expediency. At least the Mormons are conflicted and in crisis. And the Catholics are abandoning ship en masse...but the evangelicals, oh boy do they love them some Trump.

You do realize that Clinton is pushing for mandatory direct public funding of baby-murder when you say that, right??
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 09:27:15 AM »

I'm not sure what the source is for that datum, but 78-17 equals something not 71.

Oops.  It's 61.
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:34 AM »

I'm proudly one of the 78%. Trump isn't as bad as portrayed and Ive come to realize he will be infinitely better than Hillary Clinton.

LOL As he's portrayed...three wives, five children, multiple infidelities - that's just the facts from his personal life, never mind actual facts from his professional life...but please, after this election evangelicals have no standing when it comes to "values voting" in my eyes...
As if Clinton is a picture of morality.

You know, Clinton actually attends church, receives guidance from Jesuit priests, has an understanding of faith and an appreciation for religion. But yeah, Mr. Two Corinthians is your guy - like I said, evangelicals lost all standing in my eyes when they sold out their convictions for political expediency. At least the Mormons are conflicted and in crisis. And the Catholics are abandoning ship en masse...but the evangelicals, oh boy do they love them some Trump.

You do realize that Clinton is pushing for mandatory direct public funding of baby-murder when you say that, right??

At least I know where Hillary stands when it comes to baby-murder. Do you know in your evangelical heart what Trump believes?
I have little doubt that, in his heart, Trump is pro-choice.  Like Bush 41, Romney, Reagan, Bush 43, and McCain.

All of these guys, however, were willing to play the role of being pro-lifers, and advocated policies that were restrictive to the extent that they were allowed to be.  They could be counted on to act pro-life while in office, at least when they didn't have to expend political capital to do so.  They would appoint Federal Judges who were willing to, at a minimum, not expand the reach of Roe v. Wade.  They could be counted on to do so because the folks to whom this was important voted for them in large numbers and made up a significant bloc of support.

Have you ever heard about Bush 43's upbringing- there is no way that he is personally pro-choice, but I'll give you his dad.  Not Reagan or McCain either, but I'm not sure about Romney (or Trump).  I think Trump doesn't really care about the issue, so he will go along with whatever a GOP Congress does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies