FBI Investigating Alleged Donor Scheme Tied to Patrick Murphy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:44:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FBI Investigating Alleged Donor Scheme Tied to Patrick Murphy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FBI Investigating Alleged Donor Scheme Tied to Patrick Murphy  (Read 728 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: November 02, 2016, 02:35:37 PM »

I wouldn't believe anything from the FBI at this point, or at least I wouldn't believe any rumors of what the FBI is investigating at this point.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2016, 02:41:17 PM by Adam T »

So, to recap, Murphy is an empty opportunist who gets overhyped and propped up by sketchy means? Okay, I get why Republicans don't like him. I'm sure they hold Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart to the same standard, and don't worship him like he's the messiah of the Republican Party, and aren't merely concerned with alleged electoral success while ignoring policies, issues, and political achievements. No, of course Republicans are nothing like that. Roll Eyes

Yeah, Murphy sucks. I've never particularly liked him, and my opinion of him has definitely gone down over the past year. I just hoped he could bring an end to the loathsome Rubio hype, but it looks like we'll have to endure another four years of it. If you hate Murphy for being an empty opportunist, but love Rubio, at least admit that you're a partisan hack that doesn't care about the issues, and only cares about Republican electoral success.

Did it ever occur to you that some posters, without being horrible people or hacks, might actually agree with Rubio more on the issues than with Murphy?  But yes, Rubio is gorgeous, and I want him. Smiley

Would that justify constantly propping him up as the next President in 2020, though? I happen to agree with Murphy more than Rubio, but at least I'll admit that Murphy's not good, and I'm not hyping him up as a 2020 presidential contender.

How childish can people be? You guys hate Rubio because he could be a 2020 Contender & not for his qualities. He is running for his Senate seat, grow up & judge him on his merit. If or when he will run for the presidency, then use these arguments.

It is better to have guys like Rubio in the Senate the lunatics like Cruz. If Rubio loses, any moderate Republican can get a very wrong message about supporting Immigration reform!

Only in today's environment where to qualify as a moderate Republican a House Member of U.S Senator just has to be moderately sane would Marco Rubio be considered an indicator of how moderates fair.

Rubio himself repudiated his immigration reform and he's as big a right wing extremist as virtually all Congressional Republicans are these days.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 02:45:52 PM »

I wouldn't believe anything from the FBI at this point, or at least I wouldn't believe any rumors of what the FBI is investigating at this point.

need a tin foil hat?

Nope, it's Donald Trump who wears that.  I wouldn't believe anything about this election from an FBI headed up by James Comey.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies