Kim Jong Il has died (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 05:38:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Kim Jong Il has died (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kim Jong Il has died  (Read 14175 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 19, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »

You knew that he was mortal? Or that people freak out when extreme cults of personality die? Either way, it's as basic as politics can get.
I knew that a exact repetition of what happened when Kim Ill Sung died would occur.

Yes. Like the rest of us.

That doesn't even live up to the Kim ll-sung footage. They are not nearly animated enough. I am disappointed.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

You knew that he was mortal? Or that people freak out when extreme cults of personality die? Either way, it's as basic as politics can get.
I knew that a exact repetition of what happened when Kim Ill Sung died would occur.

Yes. Like the rest of us.

That doesn't even live up to the Kim ll-sung footage. They are not nearly animated enough. I am disappointed.

While I doubt that it will live up to that footage, let's be fair: the scenes posted above aren't from the funeral. They'll be much more animated when that happens.

I sure hope so. They better bring their A game.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 02:12:19 AM »

Very good news for my Dead Pool, two in a week (Hitchens) has moved me from the 90s into the top 10.  Come on Zsa Zsa and Ariel Sharon!
I need to expand my dead pool more, considering the only right guess I have had this year was Amy Winehouse. Kinda weird that I have one to begin with...

"Dead Pools" are inherently creepy imo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies