The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:49:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)  (Read 67784 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 12:14:27 AM »

I Iron Throne has probably been melted down... where will the new King rule? Huh
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2015, 12:32:05 AM »

Won't be a problem, King Stannis doesn't mind things that are a bit melted. Fire's good as long as its kept away from the ships.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:57 AM »

Won't be a problem, King Stannis doesn't mind things that are a bit melted. Fire's good as long as its kept away from the ships.

I don't know, wildfire doesn't seem to agree with Stannis.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2015, 12:45:47 AM »

Wow guys, you're quite...
That's just brilliant, that's just why I love these games so much :ap
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2015, 01:06:25 AM »

I don't know, wildfire doesn't seem to agree with Stannis.

As I said, just keep it away from the ships and fire's all good.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »

Glad you enjoyed it, xD

Yes, the Iron Throne is gone along with everything of value in the city, expect for Aurane Waters's Royal Fleet, the Reach survivors of Mathis Rowan and thousands of refugees and a few characters that managed to survive. It will be up to whoever wins the crown to choose his new capital and forge his new throne.

Spamage and Mr. X can start playing from the start of turn 4, they can have the Tyrells and the Boltons if nothing happens to them at the end of the turn.

I want to note that we now have two major claimants for the throne (Stannis v. Aegon), one independent king (Euron), Daenerys in Meereen and Tommen and Myrcella as wildcard kings or claimants.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2015, 06:56:16 PM »

Glad you enjoyed it, xD

Yes, the Iron Throne is gone along with everything of value in the city, expect for Aurane Waters's Royal Fleet, the Reach survivors of Mathis Rowan and thousands of refugees and a few characters that managed to survive. It will be up to whoever wins the crown to choose his new capital and forge his new throne.

Spamage and Mr. X can start playing from the start of turn 4, they can have the Tyrells and the Boltons if nothing happens to them at the end of the turn.

I want to note that we now have two major claimants for the throne (Stannis v. Aegon), one independent king (Euron), Daenerys in Meereen and Tommen and Myrcella as wildcard kings or claimants.

Are we going to use the usual POV, one day for responses, and then the next day the new turn starts?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »

Sort of, I'll accept responses until tomorrow night and then we get the end of the turn, with turn 4 starting that same night or on Saturday.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2015, 10:38:21 PM »

The turn is over, it's writing time!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2015, 10:51:44 PM »

My favorite time! Smiley
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2015, 12:34:46 AM »

The plot tickens! Lord Bolton has been slain in battle, Lord Baelish was murdered, and Dr. Cynic tld me beforehand he wouldn't be playing as Tyrion (which is why Tyrion has been an NPC for the end of the turn and has raises his banners for Tommen).

Current surviving players are Stannis, Euron, Doran and Aegon, Mr. X and Spamage likely to rejoin soon. Regarding interesting characters available, there could be large roles in Willas Tyrell, Jon Stark, Yohn Royce, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and perhaps Ramsay Bolton, so I reccomend those should anybody else wish to join.

At the rate we're going I think we finally ended the early phase with the death of Joffrey and the collapse of the Westeros that Tywin built, so this should be the midpoint with the continuing Game of Thrones between the surviving claimants. Turn Four states tomorrow, so be prepared!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2015, 09:38:57 AM »

What are Spamage and my prompt/prestiege/GD/Legitimacy write-ups for this turn?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2015, 12:30:40 PM by President LumineVonReuental »

What are Spamage and my prompt/prestiege/GD/Legitimacy write-ups for this turn?

Currently posting them, I'll also add troops in the previous "End of Turn" post once I'm done with calculations.

EDIT: Done! But please remember how hard it is to come up with exact troop numbers (GRRM is not particularly accurate with them), so I probably made a mistake or two.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2015, 08:53:34 AM »

Just to let you know, I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow, until Sunday evening (late morning/noon in America). I sent my turns and everything, so I believe I won't be needed that much during that time, I don't assume the new turn will start until then?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2015, 09:06:14 AM »

Just to let you know, I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow, until Sunday evening (late morning/noon in America). I sent my turns and everything, so I believe I won't be needed that much during that time, I don't assume the new turn will start until then?

I doubt the new turn will start before then, but I'd think POVs would be any day now (quite possibly even today), although Lumine can obviously correct me if I'm wrong.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »

I doubt the new turn will start before then, but I'd think POVs would be any day now (quite possibly even today), although Lumine can obviously correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't worry Cranberry, today I will answer to the messages of the players (I know I've been slow on that, but on the other hand I have been reading AFFC and ADWD once again to get an idea of the loyalty of certain Houses) and tomorrow we will get POV's. My intention was to have the turn end on Friday or Saturday (obviously with no penalty involved since you have announced your absence), but I have no problem in a delay to Sunday.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2015, 11:37:44 AM »

Okay great, thank you!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »

Just confirming, but we need to get our orders in by Sunday night, correct?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »

Just confirming, but we need to get our orders in by Sunday night, correct?

Indeed!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »

Badgate will join the game as Lord Yohn Royce of Runestone, Lord Regent of the Vale. Turn five begins late today (for me now it's February 16th).
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2015, 04:53:17 PM »

Will POVs be coming out today, continuing with the usual POV Thursdays, or later in the week?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2015, 05:29:54 PM »

Will POVs be coming out today, continuing with the usual POV Thursdays, or later in the week?

I'll try to have them done by today, but if they are not up tonight it will be tomorrow at the latest.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2015, 05:37:18 PM »

I'll try to have them done by today, but if they are not up tonight it will be tomorrow at the latest.

Sorry if I see pushy at points, I'm just really having fun in this game and want to make sure it doesn't fall by the wayside like the 1550s game did.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2015, 05:22:08 AM »

Hey any open spots atm? I've read up on the story and I also went over the clash of kings game to get an idea of how to play. The stories are really good btw, kings landing blowing up was awesome
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2015, 10:27:20 AM »

Hey any open spots atm? I've read up on the story and I also went over the clash of kings game to get an idea of how to play. The stories are really good btw, kings landing blowing up was awesome

There are plenty of open spots! I'll let the GM tell you exactly which ones, but I'm sure there's one for you to join us!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies